Popular Posts

13 December 2011

Mohanlal Playing Cricket Image

Mohanlal Play Cricket at Ras Al Khaimah Photos
                                                                   Mohanlal Playing Cricket Video
                    Mohanlal took part in the celebrity cricket match that took place at Iceland waterpark in Ras Al Khaimah. The crowd was bursting when Lalettan took a wicket.He told after the match that ” I was transported to my younger days when I played cricket with Priyan. It was a new experience for me, I like the team spirit that this game brings


                                                                                                                                   Page2>>
Mohanlal @ Ras al khaimah
Mohanlal at Practice session
Mohanlal in Practice session 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...